Horiguchi Tenmantenjinja Shrine
The shrine was founded around 1592.
The Hisamatsu clan, which was the vassal of the Tokugawa family, devoted a piece of cultivated land to establish the shrine, and the shrine became the guardian shrine of the former Horiguchi Village.
In 1876, the shrine was relocated to the current place due to the construction of the Sayama Lake.
In the precincts of the shrine, there is a shrine pavilion with elegant and refined carvings.