Alps Azumino National Government Park
The Alps Azumino National Government Park is an extensive park composed of five zones and a day-trip campground.
● Center zone: Take a stroll through the canopies on an aerial walkway 9 meters above ground and experience nature in places where it is normally difficult to reach.
● Mountain stream zone: Enjoy various activities in a cool and limpid stream flowing down from mountains rising as high as 3,000 meters above sea level.
● Forest recreation zone: Visit the “forest experience house,” where you can experience cooking or making things with natural objects.
● Conservation zone: Enjoy forest-bathing in the natural habitat of a wide variety of creatures.
● Nature experience zone: Discover the fun of riding a mountain bike in nature.