It was built quickly to counter the B-29 bomber that attacked the area around the end of the Pacific War.
It seems to have been built with beach sand, therefore many shells are mixed with the concrete.
There were two emplacements in which a row of Aniti-aicraft Cannons was mounted.
In July 1945, it did not operate as expected in the air raid targeting the battleship Nagato of Yokosuka military port.