Nakaizu Chateau T.S. Mount Fuji 4K Live CameraA live broadcast 24 hours a day in 4K of the beautiful shape of Mount Fuji as seen from Nakaizu Chateau T.S.!
At night, it switches to video from an infrared camera.
Nakaizu Winery Hills is a tourist facility that focuses on the wineries in the city of Izu in Shizuoka prefecture. Shida Tsutomu, the founder manager of SHIDAX Co., Ltd., a contract food business for school lunches and corporate canteens, as well as a karaoke business, founded it in 1999 at his own expense.
Constructed on a hill surrounded by vineyards, Chateau T.S. is a four-story chalk-white building with a winery and a wine cellar.
It is surrounded by vast vineyards of approximately 10ha.
Nakaizu Winery offers guided tours of the winery.
The duration of the tour is around 15 to 20 minutes, and it goes from the winery along the vineyards, and finally takes you to a free-of-charge tasting corner (reservation required after 15:55.)
This tour is conducted for guests staying at Hotel Winery Hills as well as for customers visiting Nakaizu Chateau T.S (participation is free of charge.)
Please apply in the hotel or at the chateau reception desk.
○ Facility information
【Address】 Shizuoka prefecture, Izu, Shimoshiraiwa 1433-27
【Phone】 0558-83-5111 (representative)
NIHONDAIRA YUME TERRACE - Mount Fuji Live CameraThe beautiful view of Mount Fuji and Suruga Bay as seen from NIHONDAIRA YUME TERRACE is currently broadcast in 4K 24 hours a day!
Please enjoy the magnificent unbroken view over Mount Fuji and Suruga Bay.
NIHONDAIRA YUME TERRACE opened its doors in November 2018.
On the first floor, you will be introduced, among others, to historical scrolls through graphic panels, and the origins of Nihondaira through projection mapping.
There is a lounge on the second floor, and you can enjoy the view from the observation floor on the third floor.
Furthermore, you can see video of Mount Fuji on the large monitor even during stormy weather.
The observation corridor is an observation deck with a circumference with a length of approximately 200m.
Please enjoy a 360-degree view of Mount Fuji, the Southern Alps, Suruga Bay, Miho Matsubara, etc.
○ Facility information
【Hours】 9:00～17:00 (Monday～Friday), 9:00～21:00 (Saturday)
【Closed】 The second Tuesday of each month, year's end (26 ～ 31 December)
【Phone number】 054-340-1172
Mount Fuji Live Camera - Highlights VideoMount Fuji in the morning sunlight
Mount Fuji's evening view
Mount Fuji on a clear day
Mount Fuji and clouds
Scenic Mount Fuji Sight-seeing SpotsWelcome to Fuji, Hakone, Izu !
A sightseeing map “Mt．Fuji View Spot Map” introduces 12 views of Mt. Fuji from Fuji, Hakone, and Izu area.
Let's take a trip to the area of Mount Fuji because there are full of traditional Japanese attractions such as cherry blossoms, hot springs, and well-known castles.
(2) Lake Kawaguchiko (https://www.guidoor.jp/en/places/1431)
(1) 10 minutes by bus from "Kawaguchiko Station" on the Fujikyuko Line
(2) 60 minutes by bus from "Gotemba Station" on the JR Gotemba Line
(3) 5 minutes by car from "Kawaguchiko IC" on Chuo Expressway
(3) Lake Motosu (https://www.guidoor.jp/en/places/1294)
(1) 50 minutes by bus from "Kawaguchiko Station" on the JR Fujikyu Line, just off the Motosu bus stop
(2) 30 minutes from "Kawaguchiko IC" on Chuo Expressway
(4) Fujisan Hongu Sengentaisha Shrine (https://www.guidoor.jp/en/places/1399)
(1) 10-minute walk from "Fujinomiya Station" on the JR Tokaido Line
(2) 15 minutes by car from "Fuji IC" on Tomei Expressway
(5) Mishima Skywalk (https://www.guidoor.jp/en/place/mishima/mishima-skywalk/)
(1) About 20 minutes by taxi from "Mishima Station" on the JR Tokaido Line
(2) About 25 minutes by bus from "Mishima Station" on the JR Tokaido Line
(3) About 15 minutes from "Numazu IC" on Tomei Expressway
(8) Nishihirahata Park(https://www.guidoor.jp/en/places/61)
(1) About 25 minutes on foot from the north exit of "Shin-Matsuda Station" on the Odakyu Odawara Line
(2) About 20 minutes on foot from the north exit of "Matsuda Station" on the JR Gotemba Line
(3) About 5 minutes from "Oi-Matsuda IC" on Tomei Expressway
(9) The Ashigara Pass (https://www.guidoor.jp/en/places/91)
(1) Take the Hakone Tozan Bus bound for "Ashigara Manyo Park" from "Daiyuzan Station" of the Izu-Hakone Railway for 40 minutes, get off at the last stop, and walk 10 minutes
(2) From "Daiyuzan Station'' of the Izu-Hakone Railway , take a Hakone Tozan Bus bound for "Jizo-do" for 25 minutes, get off at the last stop, and walk 1 hour
(2) From "Oi Matsuda IC'' on Tomei Expressway via Prefectural Road 78, about 30 minutes
(11) Lake Ashi (https://www.guidoor.jp/en/places/19)
(1) From "Odawara Station" or "Hakone Yumoto Station", take Hakone Tozan Bus or Izu Hakone Bus bound for "Hakone-machi" and get off at "Motohakone Port" or the last stop
(2) Take the Hakone Tozan Bus bound for "Kojiri Togendai" from "Odawara Station" or "Hakone Yumoto Station" and get off at the last stop